Installation in Windows
- Download the latest msi file from the given link.
- Run the msi file with administrator rights.
- The User Access Control popup will appear. Click Yes and continue with the installation.
- Follow the wizards as below mentioned screenshots:
- Click Next.
b. Click Next.
- It will ask for URL and Port. Select a Protocol based on what the URL supports. If there’s no Port, then leave it blank. You can get the activation code from Motadata ITSM tool in Admin > Account (under Organization).
- Click Install and finish the installation process.
- After the completion of installation, it will appear in the apps or program Window as shown below: