Motadata ServiceOps Product Manual
Motadata ServiceOps organizes information, automates support workflow, and eliminates manual/back-end complexities. It also encourages self-service for maximum productivity and superior user experience. The platform offers a modern interface, built-in templates and guides, instant universal search, and meaningful insights. This helps your IT team to work effectively and streamline the IT service delivery.
Now, lets know the benefits of using ServiceOps.
The ServiceOps platform provides the following benefits:
- Drastically reduces the number of incoming tickets.
- Helps in creating a centralized knowledge base.
- Eases the complexity of managing multiple assets.
- Helps in tracking the contracts and purchases.
- Enables technicians in deploying the patches remotely.
- Enables managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Complies to audit requirements.
- Improves the performance of IT Service Desk.
Apart from these benefits, the platform has received PinkVERIFY Certification for Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Fulfillment, Change Management, Event Management, and Availability Management Modules.
In a nutshell, our ServiceOps software offers a robust life-cycle that connects symptoms to their root cause, and a comprehensive asset inventory that tracks and manages a wide range of assets. All of these are powered by automation.
Also, it has many capabilities that makes ServiceOps a feature-rich product.