The Support Channels are mediums through which the technicians can provide assistance to the users. The technicians can provide support via a virtual agent or a messaging app. This section also provides the options to configure the Email server as well as manage the permissions that the requesters require to create a request on the Support Portal.
To view the Support Channels menu, navigate to Admin > Support Channels.
It consists of the following tabs:
- Email: Manage the incoming and outgoing email servers.
- Support Portal: Manage the permissions that the people need to create a request on the Support Portal.
- Chat: Manages a Live Chat Support.
- Virtual Agent: Provides support to the users via live chat channel (chatbot) like Slack, Teams, Telegram, and Facebook Messenger.
- Messaging App: Provides the support of messaging via third-party applications like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Telegram.