Collection, Use and Disclosure of General Statistical Information
Collection and Use of Personal Identifying Information
In addition to collecting General Statistical Information, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, street address and email address, to enable us to respond to your requests and needs. Information that can reasonably be used to identify you is referred to in this policy as “Personal Identifying Information”. For example, if you choose a service or transaction that requires payment, such as making a purchase online or through other means such as a purchase order, we will request Personal Identifying Information necessary for payment, invoicing, and/or shipping. In addition, when you purchase a Mindarray software product, we will also ask for product registration information, which includes the name of the product acquired, as well as your name, street address, and e-mail address. This Personal Identifying Information is kept on file and updated from time to time to fulfill our continuing obligations to you, such as providing notices of new versions and giving support by e-mail. When you visit our web pages by clicking on a link in the Mindarray software and choose to purchase a license, we gather certain Personal Identifying Information to facilitate your purchase and usage statistics to analyze, on a collective basis, how and the extent to which certain parts of the Mindarray is used. When you provide us Personal Identifying Information in an e-mail, fax or by telephone such as when you request technical and other types of support, we use the information to locate your records and provide you with answers to your questions. Also, when you submit information to us in the context of a technical support inquiry, including sending the error files, sample data to reproduce the error, Personal Identifying Information may be attached to the information submitted. Please note that you should be aware that the transmitting of the error files or sample data or other attachments may include confidential information which should be removed prior to the transmittal as we do not accept responsibility for the inadvertent subsequent disclosure of such confidential information. When you ask to be placed on one of our mailing lists, we will use your e-mail address to send you messages relevant to that list.
Disclosure of Personal Identifying Information
We may disclose your Personal Identifying Information to appropriate third parties to process transactions you initiate, including shipping products to you and invoicing for purchases made. Examples of such third parties are our order processing and fulfillment service providers and credit card processing companies. We may also disclose your Personal Identifying Information to third parties if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal processes such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- Protect our rights and property; or
- Protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website and/or Mindarray software products. We never loan, rent or sell your Personal Identifying Information to others.
Google User Data
Mindarray’s use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirement. This means that we will only use your Google data to provide and improve our software products, and we will not share your data with third parties or use it for advertising.
Additional Limits on Use of Your Gmail Data: In addition to the general restrictions outlined above, we also impose the following additional restrictions on our use of your Gmail data:
- We will only use access to your Gmail data to provide an email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails. This includes reading, writing, modifying, or controlling Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings.
- We will not transfer your Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to:
- Provide and improve the email client features
- Comply with applicable law
- As part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets where we provide notice to users
- We will not use your Gmail data for serving any advertisements.
- We will not allow humans to read your Gmail data unless:
- We have your affirmative agreement for specific messages
- Doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse
- To comply with applicable law
- For the Mindarray software product’s internal operations
- Even in situations where human access to your Gmail data is necessary, we will only do so when the data has been aggregated and anonymized. This means that we will not be able to identify you personally from the data.
Use of AI/ML Models: Our software products utilize AI/ML models for specific purposes, as outlined below:
- Incident Management: In our ServiceOps product, AI/ML models analyze historical incident data to suggest category assignments and assignees for new incidents. This feature aims to streamline incident resolution by ensuring prompt and appropriate assignment.
- Anomaly Detection and Root Cause Analysis: Our AIOps product employs AI/ML models to analyze metrics, logs, and traces generated by various systems to identify potential anomalies and their underlying root causes. This capability helps us proactively detect and address potential issues before they impact users.
Data Handling Practices: We emphasize that our AI/ML models do not extract or store any personally identifiable information (PII) from Gmail data. The data used to train and operate these models is derived from non-personal sources, such as system logs, metrics, and incident records. We adhere to Google’s API Services User Data Policy and the Limited Use requirement, ensuring that your Gmail data is only used for the permitted purposes.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will continue to update our policies and procedures to ensure that we are in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Third Party Websites
Mindarray Systems may amend this policy at any time by posting the amended terms on our website. All amended terms will be automatically effective without further notice, 10 days after they are first posted.