Motadata provides a unified experience in managing and tracking of IT and Non-IT Assets. It has features like Asset Discovery and Bulk Asset Import for easy creation of an Asset Repository (CMDB); for complicated Assets, we have the option of manual upload also.
Our Asset Management supports the extended Asset Type Hierarchy and related properties so that you can manage almost all the assets in the system. Asset Type Hierarchy gives a visual view to tell where an Asset belongs. Another powerful visual aid is the Relationship Mapper that builds a diagram showing all the relationships originating from an Asset.
The Asset Management group has the options that are specific to customize the asset module. It has the following features:
- Asset Types: Manage the values of Asset Type in Asset Management.
- Asset Custom Fields: Customize the Asset form to add and manage fields.
- Asset Status: Manage the values of the status dropdown in Asset Management.
- Asset Custom Rules: Manage the custom rules for asset processing that complies with your organization policies.
- Asset Groups: Manage the values of the Asset Group dropdown in Asset Management. This allows you to categorize the Assets in CMDB into groups.
- SNMP Custom Properties: Manage the specific property values of an SNMP device. You can also import the SNMP property and devices.
- Software Categories: Manage the categories of the asset for better classification.
- Software Types: Manage the values of the Software Type dropdown in Asset Management.
- Relationship Types: Manage the types of relationships of an asset.
- Asset Discovery: Maintain as well as discover all the possessed asset records.
- Software Rules: Manage the custom rules for software processing that complies with your organization policies. These rules states some pre-defined regulations for all the management of software Assets.
- RDP Configurations: Manage the remote connections with the server.
- Product Types: Manage the values of the Product Type dropdown in Asset Management.
- Manufacturer Catalog: Manage and maintain the list of manufacturers’ names.
- Product Catalog: Manage and maintain the instances of a Product.
- Product Custom Fields: Customize the Product form to add and manage fields.
- Vendor Catalog: Manage and maintain a list of Vendors in your Organization.
- Vendor Custom Fields: Customize the Vendor form to add and manage fields.
- Barcode: View the barcode generation measurements. You can also configure its format.
- IP Range Location: View the IP Range for Asset discovery.
- Asset Movement: View the movements of the Asset for tracking.
- Manage Baselines: View the correct state of the Asset.
- Wake On LAN: Configure to allow a computer to be turned on or awakened by a network message remotely.
- Asset Configuration: Configure settings to control the access of USB devices.