Modern businesses are driven by data. Proper data lays the foundation for effective monitoring and improvement of service delivery. A Dashboard provides a glance-view of key KPIs and relevant data. It can also contain important links (as shortcuts). The data shown on a Dashboard can be filtered to reflect a particular business process.
Motadata gives a robust Dashboard that is customizable and can show data in n number of ways. Some of the advantages of using the Motadata Dashboard are as follows:
- A Dashboard is an empty canvas where a user can add custom data blocks to present the most valuable and useful set of information.
- It allows a user to see at a glance an overall situation report of the desired information.
- It enables a user to drill down into the details by simply selecting the desired variable and object.
- An easy graphical interface allows a user to play with data and do easy cross-sectional analysis.
- It can be a one page snapshot of key matrices of a business. A user of the Motadata Dashboard can quickly judge how well the Helpdesk is functioning.