What is a Project?
A project refers to a temporary collaboration to undertake some planned activities in order to achieve a common goal. Every organization undertakes projects every now and then. With Motadata project management, organizations can manage multiple projects with each having a dedicated life-cycle.
Benefits of Project Management
- Drives efficiency through better visibility.
- Meets the deadlines with better probability.
- Accelerates growth by on-time project completion.
- Reduces cost related to risks associated with delayed projects.
Project Management group has the options that are specific to customize the project module. It has the following features:
- Project Form: Customize the project form to add and manage fields.
- Project Risk: Manage the values of the risk dropdown in project management.
- Project Type: Manage the values of the type dropdown in project management.
- Project Custom Rules: Manage the custom rules for project processing that complies with your organization policies.