Workflows are a set of rules that comply with processes of an organization. A rule on granular level is made up of conditions and actions. The system monitors the ticket activities and evaluates them against the list of workflows. When a ticket matches with the conditions of any workflow, the system applies the actions defined for it.
The characteristics of the workflow are:
- Different set of workflows for Request, Problem, Change, Release, Asset, User, Task, and Admin modules.
- Interactive graphical representation of workflow for clear understanding of AND and OR operators.
- Virtually unlimited set of if-else/and-or conditions in a workflow.
- Positive and negative evaluation of conditions i.e. applying different actions when the set of conditions are True or false.
- Enable or Disable the workflow in real-time.
- Periodic workflows that run at specific intervals of time.
- Workflow ordering to manage its priority in case of conflicts.