Come Work with Us
At Motadata we provide the best environment and work culture for young as well as seasoned professionals to hone their skills and build a thriving career in the IT industry.
Explore our current openings below or email us to tell us why you could be a great fit at Motadata.
Experience: 2-5 years
Location: Ahmedabad (on-site)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Derive new product Ideas according to future market prediction
- Demonstrated customer focus. The candidate must be able to think strategically. Delivering solutions that efficiently meet customer requirements.
- Ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
- Conduct exploratory analysis to understand changes, user behavior, and long-term trends
- Ideate, opportunity size, and prioritize upcoming features
- System thinking and creativity to solve complex problems by going deep and understand its core drivers
- Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Should have good understanding of IT infrastructure and its various Components like DC, Virtualization, Cloud, Containers, WAN, campus network, etc.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Strong skills with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of agile process for software development like scrum/Kanban etc.
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Past experience of PA/PMG role would be plus
Customer Success Engineer
- Customer Success
Experience: 2-5 Years
Location: Ahmedabad (on-site)
Employment Type: Permanent
- Manage the end-to-end implementation of multiple Network monitoring application and ServiceDesk, helpdesk tools.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in IT support/Implementation with at least 2 years of experience managing the NMS and ServiceDesk solutions implementation/operations.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure components including SNMP, TRAP, Log and Flow based monitoring (e.g., Servers, Storage, Network devices, etc.)
- Should have knowledge of Active-Directory, DNS, DHCP, Syslog
- Should have good command on network protocols (BGP, MPLS, OSPF, SNMP, SMTP etc.) and troubleshooting techniques.
- Hands on middleware, web server, database, router and switch will be added advantage.
- Should have knowledge of monitoring the database performance
- Troubleshooting knowledge of Linux and networks
- Perform setup, testing and configuration of all aspects of the new releases to be rolled out in the customer environment
- Should have knowledge of project management lifecycle
- Should have conducted the UAT/FAT for the large projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be a good team player
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated IT work.
Product Marketing Manager
Experience: 7 - 12 years
Location: Motadata HQ, Ahmedabad India
We are looking for a driven and results-oriented product marketing manager passionate about driving growth for our SaaS based IT operations product. If you have a track record of success in product marketing and are excited about taking on a leadership role in a fast-growing software company, we encourage you to apply for this position. As the Product Marketing Manager at Motadata, you will lead and execute the marketing strategy for our fast-growing software company.
You will work closely with the sales, product, and engineering teams to identify and target key market segments, develop, and execute campaigns to drive demand and lead generation, and measure and optimize marketing performance.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in the software or technology industry.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy for our software products, including identifying target market segments, defining messaging and positioning, and developing go-to-market plans
- Manage and optimize the marketing budget and allocate resources effectively.
- Support the GTM plan for all products and product launches.
- Work closely with the product team to understand the features and benefits of our software products and translate that into compelling marketing materials
- Responsible for the development and implementation of promotional/advertising campaigns as well as SEO/SEM programs for multiple product lines
- Increase demand creation and brand awareness
- Take accountability for achieving lead generation targets
- Analyze and optimize marketing performance, including tracking and reporting on critical metrics such as website traffic, lead generation, and conversion rates
- Identify bottom 5% – 10% of underperforming programs and agree on a strategy to improve them.
- Work with Analyst community to position and market the product globally
- Set campaign goals and track against those goals for campaign plans
- Introduce creative, cost-effective corporate advertising campaigns
- Increase lead generation, improve lead scoring and management process
- Continuously review the marketing mix to ensure optimal execution
- Make strategic investment decisions on all marketing investments to/through the channel
- Ensure visibility of marketing activities and outcomes driving an effective internal communication strategy
- Ensure that personal development is prioritized and that all team members have an active development plan
- Create and maintain an open, engaged, collaborative, and innovative culture, encouraging and enabling effective working between team members
- Manage and optimize the marketing budget and allocate resources effectively
- Experience with Enterprise Software company and social media platforms is a must
- Experience with SaaS company with Channel and Distributor marketing is a plus
- Expert at generating inbound leads through digital marketing/PPC etc.
- Expert in content marketing and creating nurture campaigns for indirect leads
- Excellent knowledge of the marketing technology or related industry and its dynamics
- Holds business-level understanding of the technologies utilized in online marketing
- Has a track record of working proactively with sales teams
- Familiarity with content development and publishing
- Experience in branding/positioning for new product and/or product families to mid and large Enterprise market (B2B)
- Experience in selecting optimal mechanisms for branding and creating optimal campaign/promotions for brand awareness and positioning of products as the most competitive
SaaS-DevOps Engineer Sr/ Lead
Experience: 7-12 Years
Employment Type: Permanent, On-site
- Hands-On experience on Linux operating system like Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and managing highly available applications in Cloud using
- DevOps paradigm, and Administration of serverless, Linux applications.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible and Salt Stack
- Experienced in Azure & AWS developing platform specific deployment automation as well as terraform centric solutions preferably with certifications.
- Experience in implementing the Saas security best practices to protect the Saas platform from vulnerabilities.
- Preferred experience in migrating the Application to Saas platform or building the Saas Platform from scratch.
- Experienced in real time monitoring and alerting of applications deployed in Azure/AWS using cloud native tools
- Expertise in managing VPC configurations for organizations and maintaining networks and subnet ranges.
- Hands on experience with containerization and clustering technologies like Docker and
- Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, GIT
- Ability to build the bridge between Engineering (SRE, Dev & QA) and IT Operations.
- Proactively look for ways to automate the installation and upkeep of build tools and dependencies.
- Ability to work as both part of a team and independently to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably master’s degree in engineering, computer science, information technology/systems, or MCA or similar.
- Good written/spoken English.
Channel Marketing Executive
Experience: 1 - 4 years
Employment Type: Permanent, On-site/remote
- Evaluating and improving existing channel marketing strategies.
- Managing and Tracking Partner Onboarding Journey which includes scheduling sales & technical trainings, partner certificate and more.
- Developing new channel marketing strategies and implementing marketing plans to build brand awareness and generate sales leads.
- Targeting specific channels to promote Motadata products through Partners regionally.
- Determining which platforms to advertise on and adapting campaigns accordingly.
- Gathering & Analysing marketing campaign data, evaluating the impact of strategies, and reporting the results.
- Deploying channel marketing strategies in collaboration with the marketing team, senior managers, and other departments.
- Analyse the performance of partner, tracking ROI, margin and impact or reach Manage Partner Portal, Motadata Learning Academy Portal and update them on regular basis.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in Channel/Partner Marketing
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills between multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Quick learner and open to adopting new technologies to get the job done
Celebration At Motadata
Come discover motadata – the best platform to take your career to new heights.