https://www.motadata.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/motadata-logo.png 0 0 Hardik Korat https://www.motadata.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/motadata-logo.png Hardik Korat2021-06-12 05:38:432021-06-12 05:38:43Sr. Customer Success Engineer
Job Title: Sr. Customer Success Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science & Engineering & BCA/MCA.
- Hands on Linux servers. Linux Certification will be preferable.
- Sound knowledge about SNMP, TRAP and networking protocols.
- Hands on windows servers, database, router and switch will be added advantage.
- As a Network Engineer you will operate the company’s internal and external data communications systems, including LANs and/or WANs.
- Primary role is Network Maintenance, Implementation and regularly testing and support. Also help monitor and maintain the Mindarray network infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for the smooth operation of the access and backbone network, ensuring it is always available and performing well.
- You need to provide technical support and customer service for our clients.
- You will learn quickly and adapt to changes. You will maintain a high sense of urgency while staying cool under pressure.
- You are team-oriented and a fast learner who combines excellent operational judgment with network, management and troubleshooting skills.
- Should have good command on network protocols (BGP, MPLS, OSPF, SNMP, SMTP etc) and troubleshooting techniques.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Monitor and analyze live deployments proactively.
- Monitor and respond to network incidents and resolve the problem.
- Interface with Network Implementation and Engineering as necessary to support on-going network activities.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Follow the SOPs and create new knowledge base documents for frequent and complex issues.
- Act as Network lead in researching, identifying, analyzing, resolving problems, and implementing solutions and/or enhancements.
- Make recommendations based on problem research and analysis.
- Develop and interpret network design and solutions to meet immediate and future business needs.
- Follow the escalation matrix as and when required
- Communication Skill
- Managing support inquiries via email, chat and phone.
- Flexible to work in 24*7 environment
- Good ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members.