https://www.motadata.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/motadata-logo.png 0 0 Hardik Korat https://www.motadata.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/motadata-logo.png Hardik Korat2021-06-12 05:35:392021-06-12 05:59:50Implementation Engineer / Sr. Implementation Engineer
Job Title: Implementation Engineer / Sr. Implementation Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science & Engineering & BCA/MCA.
- Hands on experience on Linux servers, Windows and Networking is must. Linux Certification will be preferable.
- Sound knowledge about SNMP, TRAP and networking protocols.
- Hands on middle-ware, web server, database, router and switch will be added advantage.
- You should be able to understand customer requirements and translate the same in solution.
- Should have experience on application deployment in Linux server with WEB and Database.
- Application set up with default data configuration.
- You need to provide technical guidance/training and customer service for our clients.
- You will learn quickly and adapt to changes. You will maintain a high sense of urgency while staying cool under pressure.
- Coordinate with Business Analyst or Engineering team for solution development
- Handling integration of proposed solutions with the existing hardware setup, legacy systems and third party applications
- Flexible to travel as per the project requirement
- Should have good command on network protocols (BGP, MPLS, OSPF, SNMP, SMTP etc..) and troubleshooting techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Drive the implementation activity as per the agreed timeline and budget.
- Build rapport with client.
- Interface with Network Implementation and Engineering as necessary to support on-going network activities.
- Product Installations and configuration (Onsite or Remotely)
- Providing proper handover to support team for smooth operations
- Understand client’s requirements & their current processes
- Drive User Acceptance Test (UAT) with client and get sign off done for project closure.
- Publish weekly project status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Quick problem solving ability.
- Linux, Windows and networking knowledge along with web server and database.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound in client coordination and presentation.