https://www.motadata.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/motadata-logo.png 0 0 Hardik Korat https://www.motadata.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/motadata-logo.png Hardik Korat2021-06-12 05:33:032021-06-12 05:33:03Front End Developer – Vue JS/React JS
Job Title: Front End Developer – Vue JS/React JS
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science & Engineering & BCA/MCA.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering field with 1-3 years technical experience. Relevant domain experience may be accepted in place of a degree.
- Experience with standards-based web design using HTML5 and CSS3 (LESS/SASS)
- Experience with standards-based web design using HTML5, CSS3, NPM, Node, Gulp, ES6(ECMAScript), JQuery, Bootstrap
- Experience with thin client 3D visualization leveraging webGL, three.js or similar technologies
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- Experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) tool (e.g. Subversion,Git etc.).
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- High level of self-motivation, desire to deliver stellar solutions and willingness to work in a distributed team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative/distributed team environment.
- Working understanding of the W3C Web Component standards
- Experience developing web applications from the ground up
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Maven,TFS or similar build systems
- Proven track record of identifying and championing new technologies that enhance the end-user experience, software quality, and developer productivity
- General understanding of UX design trends and principles a plus
- Basic understanding or prior experience of Kendo UI (Telerik) a plus